We encourage pupils to wear our school uniform because we believe that if pupils take pride in their appearance, it can influence their attitudes and general conduct in school. It also ensures that everyone is equal.
Our uniform consists of:
- Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan* (those with embroidered school logo are preferred)
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Burgundy/White polo shirt* or white formal shirt
- Burgundy/Red and white check summer dress*
- Grey or Burgundy tights or grey, white or Burgundy socks
- Sensible, black shoes
High heels, open toed, sling-back sandals and boots are NOT appropriate footwear for school.
Also available, but not compulsory, are fleeces, light waterproof jackets and reversible coats.
For P.E. and games lessons, pupils MUST BRING:
- Foundation Phase: Slip on plimsolls, White/Burgundy school T-shirt and black shorts
- Key Stage 2: White/Burgundy school PE T-shirt, black shorts and trainers